Friday, December 31, 2010

The New Year

So it's officially 2011 (as of an 90 minutes ago anyway) and now I have to go through my resolutions. Got a promotion at my job (still need to find a better one) so that's on the list. I promised myself I will beat all those games I have like the new Castlevania, Dante's Inferno and whatever else I have up there I have never played. Of course I will be playing the new games coming out in the future and competing in them as long as I can make them.

MvC3 is coming out next month so I am really excited about that game and messing with those characters. I can't wait to compete in that game as I have never played one seriously before. I also promised myself I would try to better myself at Street Fighter (as well as any fighter I am playing) as I haven't gone as hard as I need to, to actually become good at the game. Overall I would rate myself as a solid 4-5 in games and that's on par with people who only know combos which isn't very good for how good I think I can be at the game.

As far as my youtube channel is going I plan on getting a few videos together critiquing myself (as a way to better myself) so hopefully it at the least entertains people.

Other than that just gonna be doing what I'm doing which is working, school, and practicing as much as I can.

Also GVN is coming up in Feb so if you're on the East Coast should make your way out to that as it's going to be a big tourney especially for MvC3 as it will be the first major on the EC for it!

1 comment:

  1. Also GVN is coming up in Feb so if you're on the East Coast should make your way out to that as it's going to be a big tourney especially for MvC3 as it will be the first major on the EC for it!
    fifa 23 coins

    ReplyDelete