Sunday, December 26, 2010

Going to try something new. . .

So it's been over a week since I have blogged. Been working a lot more (which is great btw) but as a result I come home do a few things then pass out. Anyway other than work I have been trying to figure out a way to help out fighting game communities.

I have played most of the main fighters as of late (T6, SF, etc) and I also know people who are at the least knowledgeable about those games. Obviously my main game as of now is Super Street Fighter but I'm hoping to become a strong player in MvC3 and MK9 as well. I enjoy competing but I also love to critique myself (and others obviously) when it comes to games. In the SC2 community (Star Craft 2) there's a guy who does these insightful casts 5 days a week and basically breaks down what happened in a match. I think things like this could definitely be transferred over to fighting games I'm just not sure how yet.

I am going to try this and will be putting up on my youtube channel which will be my matches until I figure out a good formula for helping people that are at least my level. Hopefully I figure it out so that hopefully everyone can get better and find ways to improve their own game as well as helping me to improve my own. I'll be starting mainly with Street Fighter as I play that game as my main right now. I'll keep everyone updated as I go forward with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment